Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome

Thank you for visiting Hase Fit.

My name is Joshua Hase.  I was obese once.

In terms of my own health, I was going about things all wrong.  I was settling for a lifestyle that would ultimately lead me to a list of potential health problems.  I was none the wiser.  I was pretending I was comfortable with the way things were.  The reality, I was not.

There are a few moments in one's life that serve as major turning points. Hase Fit was conceived with full intention of capturing one of those points in my own life.  Hase Fit is the journal that follows this important paradigm shift--my transition into a life of optimal health.

If you are reading this I want you to know, this blog was written by myself for myself--mainly as a personal reflection tool.  If you find some inspiration, guidance, tips, or likewise; that is merely a by-product.  However, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  I do believe my super success in weight loss is an uncommon thing and I would love to share the passion for health that has been cultivated in me.

Our physical health is our earthly foundation, it upholds and supports everything we are.  The quality of our foundation reflects against the quality of our soul and being.

Click HERE to start at the beginning.