Karen has been on this 30-Day Challenge and recommended that I do it too so I start on Monday the 11th. I’m looking for some people that might be interested in doing it with me.My father, whom is currently on a similar journey of weight loss and lifestyle transition sent me this email prior to knowing anything about my doctor's appointment. This invitation email could not have been sent at a better time, God works in strange ways.
It is a Monday-Friday plan, it is done online and best of all it’s FREE!
Want to come along and maybe get healthier?
Just click on the link below and start your journey toward Optimal Health!
Tom
After discussing my health situation with my wife over the span of the weekend and spending Sunday afternoon with my Father, I signed up for the 30-day Challenge.
On Monday, the first leg of your email challenge will begin.I will send you five emails a week, Monday through Friday, that will guide you through the process of achieving optimal health. These emails will arrive early in the morning so that you can use them to start your day. If you can check your email once a day, you can make this program work for you.
The following posts will include my details on lifestyle transition on a daily frequency. I will be including details on the 30-day challenges as well as, diet, and exercise.

No comments:
Post a Comment