The 30 Day Challenge | The Power of Choices and Discipline
When your internal thought process is aligned with your goals, it’s easier to make the primary choice that supports what’s most important to you. - Dr A.
Dr A, reiterates the recent lessons of the importance of organizing health around what matters most to me. He points out that by setting my compass to guide myself toward what I really want, I begin to develop an outcome orientation that becomes self-generative.
Day 19: Lesson 6: The Power of Choices and Discipline
I will not attempt to paraphrase this lesson, please visit the lesson page.
Direct Link: Day 19: Lesson 6: The Power of Choices and Discipline
Food Log Entries:
Day 19: Lesson 6: The Power of Choices and Discipline
I will not attempt to paraphrase this lesson, please visit the lesson page.
Direct Link: Day 19: Lesson 6: The Power of Choices and Discipline
FOOD | Support of habits
Last night was very exciting. We thought the baby was on the way, around the time we should have been getting into bed. My body's shot of adrenaline kept me up way past my bed time. This led to a tough morning. This supports the fact that in developing my healthy habits of setting a bed time and making it happen are very important in my new life.
Here are my results for the day:
Food Log Entries:
The alarm went off at 5:10 this morning, I fell back asleep with it in my hand. Last night was out of normal routine. My wife had signs of going into pre-labor around 9 as we were climbing into bed. I got a healthy dose of adrenaline as I was preparing things for the trip to the hospital. After some consulting, we were advised to get a good night of sleep. I was not able to fall asleep until after 11. This is evidence that I need to go to bed at my determined bed time.
6:15 - I am now taking my Omega-3 pills!
7:20 - Apples and yogurt with flax and bran and a cup of coffee for Meal 1. I am feeling great this morning. I had to switch belts! My old one would no longer fit, I ran out of loops!
10:30 - Carrots and Dip, wrapped slice of turkey and a 1/4 of string cheese in a rommaine leaf (x4), very good snack. 188 cal, carbs-19g, fat-4g, protein-20g.
12:45 - Left over Chicken pasta for MEAL 3.
3:00 - Almonds and Oranges.
Around 5:00 I hit a wall, by energy levels plummeted. I think it is all related to a poor night of sleep. I am thankful that I have a blog to reflect back on so I am more aware of what happened and why.
6:00 - Egg beaters and fresh veggies.

No comments:
Post a Comment