My goal weight for weigh-in this week was 216, an expected loss of 1.8 pounds.
As a Mother's/Father's Day gift my wife and I purchased a pair of baby joggers for the cheap off of Craigslist. We are bounding with excitement! My work out regiment will be shifting. Twice a week, I will be going for a jog with my daughter right when I get home from work. On Saturday or Sunday, my wife daughter and I will go for a jog while the little guy is in the hands of a relative.
Dr. A offered a 60-day challenge at the end of the 30-day challenge. I signed up. The 60 day challenge started the day before my son was born. I did not follow it. So, I signed up again and will be starting the 60 day challenge tomorrow. I may be blogging that experience, I may not.
I weighed in at 214.4 this morning!
A loss of 3.4 pounds! My goal for next weigh-in is 213!
As a Mother's/Father's Day gift my wife and I purchased a pair of baby joggers for the cheap off of Craigslist. We are bounding with excitement! My work out regiment will be shifting. Twice a week, I will be going for a jog with my daughter right when I get home from work. On Saturday or Sunday, my wife daughter and I will go for a jog while the little guy is in the hands of a relative.
Dr. A offered a 60-day challenge at the end of the 30-day challenge. I signed up. The 60 day challenge started the day before my son was born. I did not follow it. So, I signed up again and will be starting the 60 day challenge tomorrow. I may be blogging that experience, I may not.
No comments:
Post a Comment