My goal weight for weigh-in this week was 205, an expected loss of 1.6 pounds.
I weighed in at 204.2.
A loss of 2.4 pounds. My goal for next weigh-in is 203.
My First Food Vacation....
I turned 31 on Friday June 21st. The parents offered to pick me up at work and take me out to lunch. They told me to take a "food vacation", so I did. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with chips. Sure, it tasted great while I was consuming it. About an hour later I felt light headed, extremely full, and a little sick. I do not recall the last time I ate so many calories in such a short period of time. Not exactly sure why I did it, but I think I learned a little something. Lesson learned, if I have a food vacation, it should be smaller servings. An alternative would have been to get the hamburger with out the bun. Now I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment