I weighed in at 206.6.
A loss of 3 pounds. Plateau? Perhaps not. My goal for next weigh-in is 205.
Setting my goals high!
I love my new life! Being healthy is soooooo much better than the alternative. I am so glad I decided to climb out of the pits of an unhealthy lifestyle when I did. This is fun! I am setting some short term "cosmetic" goals that I would really like to achieve this year. I have roughly 20 weeks or so until Halloween, I WILL be going as King Leonidas. Here's the game plan:
- I am working out 4-days a week, 40 minutes a session, for 10 weeks. I am certain I will be under my goal weight of 200 plus some when I am finished with this program.
- I will focus the following 10-weeks on a muscle building program similar to the training program the actors of the movie 300 or show Spartacus go through. I am confident that my BF% will drop significantly. There may have to be some slight macro adjustments in my diet, but that doesn't concern me much.
It is interesting to note that the weight loss, that was initial my main goal, has more or less become a by-product of the lifestyle I now live. My body will find a plateau, I like to believe it will be some where around 200lbs, with 8% body fat, and a healthy amount of muscle mass.
No comments:
Post a Comment