WHAT NOW?
I hit my goal weight last week....so, what am I going to review now? Body fat percentage...sounds good. Well, maybe not yet. I am preparing myself for my "first" official reading in a couple of weeks. The weekly reviews are not going anywhere, there is still a lot of work to be done.
FOOD
This past week, I bumped my calorie intake up about 500 calories a day. This is necessary in order to maintain my weight. All I really did to meet this goal (it was a struggle the days I actually met the goal) was add an extra healthy snack to a meal, or increase my portion size by 25%. I have to admit, I have felt full all week, a feeling I am a little uncomfortable with. Will this feeling begin to subside when my workout regiment increases? I hope so. I am almost tempted to decrease my calorie intake.
LOOKING FORWARD
The neat thing about making a lifestyle change (compared to going on a diet to lose weight) is how it effects nearly everything else in your life. These are just a few things that come to mind:
I am excited to move on to a more challenging workout regiment.
I am excited to push myself to great limits.
I am curious to see how much I can achieve.
I am looking forward to helping others make transitions into their new lifestyles.
I am excited!
PROJECTS
There are two projects I am currently in the midst of putting together :
The Cave Man Gym
The cave man gym is going to rock when I am finished with it. My goal here is to save time and money by creating a gym in my garage utilizing things I have around the house. I am really excited to get this thing up and running. There is a good chance next weeks post will have pictures of my new gym and the host of its unconventional equipment.
The Spartan Warrior Program
The Spartan Warrior Program was borne out of the intentions of dressing up as King Leonidas for Halloween this year. It has turned into so much more. My plan here is to design a lifestyle transition program with a Spartan warrior theme. The Spartans were known for their unique culture (look up agoge.) I hope to design a program that will assist others in making a transition to a healthy lifestyle and a life of optimal health. I am currently consolidating material. The first group of guys (including myself) will be starting the program in early August. More on this soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment